Airway treatment improves your sleep quality and overall health!
Dr. Sara Stock DDS and her Airway & Sleep Dental Team treat mild-to-moderate sleep apnea, snoring, and sleep-disordered breathing using Vivos oral appliance therapy (OAT) in both adults and children. OAT addresses the root cause of sleep-disordered breathing, narrow dental arches and/or underdeveloped jaws. Archway (jaw) expansion increase airway and sinus capacity, which improves your sleep quality, as well as your overall health and wellness.
The Vivos® System
The single biggest breakthrough in the treatment of mild-to-moderate sleep apnea since CPAP.
- Untreated sleep apnea can lead to potentially serious health risks.
- The Vivos System targets and treats the root cause of sleep disordered breathing including mild-to-moderate sleep apnea.
- Airway and Sleep optimization is one of the best ways to improve health and wellness.
The Vivos Systems is a revolutionary oral appliance therapy that has changed the lives of thousands of people who suffer from sleep apnea. It use to be true that a diagnosis of obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) was a CPAP life sentence. You no longer have to suffer from OSA. Vivos can address the root cause of OSA - your Airway!
What Is Vivos and How Can It Help With Sleep Apnea?
Thomas from Smile Brookline tells his story of his son who was diagnosed with an attention disorder. It turns out he had disruptive sleep and wasn't breathing properly in his sleep. This was leading to him having sessions of no breathing at night. We're happy to say that Thomas' son is now on the way to fixing his Sleep Apnea and getting better sleep.
How to Treat Sleep Apnea Without A CPAP Machine - Vivos Appliance
Have you been diagnosed with Sleep Apnea and are wary of wearing a CPAP? There's a possible solution to help fix Sleep Apnea with a simple dental appliance from Vivos.
Nonsurgical, No Drugs & Homeopathic Sleep Apnea Solution
Vivos is a nonsurgical, non-pharmacological and homeopathic solution to handling Sleep Apnea. You may not even realize you have a breathing problem, but Sleep Apnea is easily diagnosable. And we are here to help you.
What Makes Vivos Unique?
The Vivos Appliance
Reduces symptoms of Sleep Apnea
Non-Surgical and Safe System
Home Sleep Study
If you or someone you love is dealing with mild to moderate sleep apnea, you likely have experienced the impact. Sleep apnea can affect an individual’s mood, behavior, vitality, and energy.
VivoScore consists of a single-sensor ring recorder that works with a mobile phone application and proprietary cloud-based algorithms to evaluate sleep quality and clinically diagnose sleep apnea.
Key VivoScore features include:
- Use of a single-sensor ring recorder device that patients wear overnight on their finger with automated Bluetooth connectivity to a mobile application which facilitates a data capture and upload.
- No consumables are required, which is expected to allow for broad distribution and multi-night sleep evaluations using.
- High degree of accuracy comparable to industry standard in-lab polysomnogram (PSG) tests. VivoScore creates comprehensive proprietary sleep quality measures, such as the Sleep Quality Index (SQI), that go beyond clinical diagnosis for sleep apnea to more effectively manage treatment benefit and improve patient outcomes.